Fire Damage Restoration
Experiencing a fire at your home or business can be both physically and emotionally devastating. When it comes to repairing fire damaged property,
trust Ace to get your property, and your life, back into shape. Our qualified, trained technicians will respond immediately to assess the most effective
process for restoration and will keep you informed every step of the way.
Fire damage related services Include:
- Emergency board-ups
- Pack-outs and contents storage
- Smoke and soot removal
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning
- Emergency water extraction and dry out
- Contents restoration
- Deodorization (smoke, sewage)
- Complete restoration or complete rebuilding of your home to pre-loss condition
Fire Damage FAQs
I have had a fire on my property. Can I clean it myself?
- Cleaning the property yourself could lead to increased damages. Our trained and experienced restoration specialists can assess your situation and restore your home or business following the highest industry standards.
How do you secure my property during the restoration process?
- We will complete emergency board up, if necessary, the same day. During the restoration process temporary doors with locks are provided and access is typically controlled with a lockbox and keyed entry.
How long will the fire restoration process take place?
- There are many services and variables involved in the fire restoration process. Therefore, it is difficult to predict exactly the duration of the whole process. However, we assure you that we will speed up the process to help you get back to your normal life.